Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Monday, April 28, 2008
Diet Mode: ON!

Okay dieting is soooooooo crucial for moi now. I am getting fatter! Faht-ter! Goshh. I realized nowadays I am adding so much fat inside this body. I didn't really care about it so much until TODAY. Ivan asked me, "Nai, are you getting fatter?" gosh gosh goshhh. He saw my arm and told me that it seems bigger. No, it gets bigger! Arghhhh I'm soooo gonna reduce my meal's portion. I've been eating like a maniac these days. I can't refuse the temptation of food! 

I was planning to eat something light like risol or martabak at lunch time. But I had a headache, and I was hungry, so I ate the catering! I used to exercise before, well small exercises tho. And todays? Na-ah. I barely exercise nowadays (but I'm planning to be active again). 

So starting tomorrow, my breakfast will be: grilled bread! (no more chicken nuggets and rice) Recess: Either risol or martabak and aqua. Lunch: No more bakso. Catering, only desperate times hhe. No more evening meal. And dinner: just not too much :p

And laaaast honey, exerciseeeeee! (must must must)

This Saturday I'm going to Bali with Mom and Dad. I'm gonna skip school until Tuesday :( I'm gonna miss 10 B hahha and I know they will miss me too hahahaha. 
4 more days until Bali! :D

P.S: Semoga berhasil ya Nai dietnya. 

xoxo

Labels: ,