Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Monday, April 21, 2008
Random om om om

I'm so sleepy itsy bitsy! But I am expecting something. Gah gah gahhhhhh.

Just being random ;p 

Maybe I should sleep earlier tonight. Got no more news from "AB3" so I'll just take off and go to sleep. Anyway I found 3 fine lines taken from 50 Cent's song. I edited some of the words and replaced she to he :)

"So I don't care if he loves me or loves me not
Long as I enjoy the time that we spend together
I ain't lookin for commitment, we could just be friends"

Alrighty then, nighty night!

p.s: "AB3" is my crush's nickname! 

p.s.s: I don't think I'm going to bed straight away. Since I'm enjoying the conversation with cims on MSN ryt now. I bet I'm gonna sleep late again T.T 

xoxo

Labels: ,