Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Sunday, April 20, 2008
Sunday Morning and I'm Crushing :)

Good morninnggg! It's Sunday morning and I just woke up half an hour ago. I slept for eight hours. I love it when I sleep more than a quarter of the day (I mean more than six hours, to be exact) Because every school days I sleep at around twelve o'clock and above when I have to wake up at five thirty in the morning. Gosh it's so tiring. Every week days (and sometimess weekend too) I only sleep for six hours or less. That's why these eyebags are sooo huge. 

Wow so funny. I turn the iTunes shuffle on and now it's randomly playing Secret Love by JoJo. That song is sooo two years ago (eight grade). Why? Because I had a crush on someone and the lyric fittted my hopeless situation. The song is quite nice tho, just kinda boring. Anyway, I have a crush on someone now. He's just soo nice. That's why even before I broke up, I think I've planted a spot of feelings inside my heart for him. But I wasn't sure yet then. Nevertheless here it goes, I'm back to the single life again. Now I am pretty sure that I like him. He makes me smile whenever he treats me the way I want to be treated. He's the new butterfly in my stomach :) A total contradiction to my ex-boyfriend's attitude.

So as of now I'm enjoying my new life, new status, and new crush <3

xoxo

Labels: ,