Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Sunday, April 20, 2008
That Babydoll

I went to Grand Indonesia today. And I only checked out Alun-alun Indonesia and Seibu. I didn't even pass Topshop. My mom and I actually could but we both knew that my Dad would be displeased and then will suddenly gets mad and as well as starting his super boring speech. Dad is so temperamental that's why I hate messing with him. 

At Alun-alun I hunted for a babydoll batik but it's nowhere to be found. Well there was this cute casual dress with a veery comfortable and soft fabric, with nice pattern too! But... there's no size and a bit too long :( One of hundred reasons why being petite is damn killing. Oh God, I wish I was just five cm taller. Just five cm and it would be superfect. At least I'm not gonna be the second shortest in class anymore (first is Ferina, yayy!). Alright back to batik. Luckily I have this tube top that I bought from Singapore. And it is somehow look batik-ish so maybe I'm gonna wear it on Friday if I can't find any babydoll this week. 

I haven't finish Laskar Pelangi novel, 100 pages to go! Just too lazy reading it. I'm so busy this weekend. Sorry Ms. Palupi, please don't punish moi hehe :)

xoxo

Labels: ,