Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Sunday, July 20, 2008
The "Situation"

I went out again yesterday with the guy I talked about in the previous post, for the third time. Alright, going straightforward, the word "situation" actually means that my crush already has a girlfriend. It's a situation right? Haha. And why am I brave enough to mention the secret here? It's because the guy himself already knew that I like him. Oh well, we both confessed. But it's not like he asks me out then I nod and say yes and dating each other happily ever after, no not like that. 

Let's go back to the "situation". He is taken. T-A-K-E-N. He is someone else's. I don't wanna be the third person. It's so trashy. I also don't wanna be someone who snatches someone's boyfriend away. No way. I'll just wait. But I won't put too much hope tho. Because  if things change, it won't hurt too much. I was so happy yesterday. I just can't forget every things that happened yesterday. He asked me, "Isn't it obvious?". I told him it wasn't obvious, that I didn't have a clue that the girl he actually likes is me. It was a bit obvious but I didn't want to assume too fast. Thinking that he actually likes me. Because if my assumption goes wrong, that would hurt, wouldn't it? Why does my love life has to be this complicated? Why do I like a guy who's taken? Why can't I just fall for someone who is single and won't intricate everything?

Now he makes it harder for me to walk away from his life. He likes me. Too. He gives me hope. Damnn. Yesterday he should've been somewhere else with his friends, but he decided to just stay with me. Maan, he makes everything becomes harder.

He likes me too. Now what? Make wishes, Nai =)

Kangen, nyet.

xoxo

Labels: ,