Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Saturday, August 30, 2008
How Complex

Do you know how it feels like to be cheated on? It hurts. A lot. Especially when you trust that person so much you think that person is the one. The words that come out from his/her mouth are sweet. Too sweet that it'll hurt you when you finally find out that he or she is actually faithless. 

I've been there. I felt it once. It felt like my heart is crushed, crushed, and crushed. I wasted a lot of tears. I was filled with remorse. But I'm keeping it away. I don't care about it anymore. It's just a past. That was then. And now? Someone else has become the-me-then. She may not know it but God knows I'm doing it. I tried stopping. I tried quitting. It's too late. We go too far. 

We aren't dating. But we are, emotionally. And as a matter of fact, I am filled with jealousy. Knowing that he still loves his girlfriend, too. I mean if he doesn't love her anymore, why continuing the relationship? I'm not going to persuade him to break up. I don't want him to do it either. Haaahh, the same old me. Same old patient me. 

I just want to stop.  I feel evil. I'm hurting her. I'm the third-person.

xoxo

Labels: ,