Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Damn Fat

Soo the second day of fasting. It feels good you know, to fast. It's the right month to lose weight again! I gain 3 kilograms already. The last time I looked at the scale, I weight 46 kilograms! Friggin' 46 kilograms! MAAANN I AM SOOOO FAT! I used to be 43 kilograms everytime I weigh myself at night. And my morning weight used to be 41 or 42 kilograms. It was 3 months ago! Can you imagine that? With only 5 feet of height, I weight 46 kilograms? How fat could that be? I should've weight 40 kilograms. 

Sooooo during this fasting month my targets are ...

LOSING WEIGHT!
LOSING FATS!
WEIGHTING BACK TO 43 KILOGRAMS!

I know you can, Nai. You did it once. You can do it for the second time! Huahuahua!

I'm soo desperate ;p

xoxo

Labels: , , , ,