Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Monday, September 22, 2008
New Layout

So... I haven't been sleeping since I wrote the previous post. I said I was going back to bed but actually I couldn't. Which means I only had 4 hours of sleep last night. I'm not feeling too well for school today. Thank you God. I can still have a lot of time for a bedtime revenge. 

Second so... since I was all wide awake for around 2 and a half hours since 4 am, I decided to reconstruct my blog. It needs update and a fresh new layout. I thought it'd be a lot convenience to have everything stores in one page. I also love the white frame that comes with every pictures that I upload here. It just looks neat. Now my blog looks neat. Coolness.

Anyway, I'm in love with Ne-Yo. Not as in "love" love. I am referring to his songs. Well, not all of them. I bought his latest album and the first couples of track are good. The last 7 tracks are good and ear-friendly. But they're not so catchy. You guys should listen to Mad. I just looove the tune. I'm gonna upload it here as the background song later. I don't recommend you to buy the CD, just download it. Ne-Yo and Chris Brown are my R&B heroes. Can't wait for Chris Brown to launch his third album. Well, I hope he's in the process of making one.

Talking about R&B... nowadays I've been listening to some of Flo Rida's songs. Not that his music is R&B (his' hip-hop by the way), Ne-Yo just reminds me of Flo Rida :p I'm not a biggie fan of hip-hops but Flo Rida's songs are great. Well actually... I happen to have only 3 songs. Low (d'ohhh), Elevator, and In the Ayer. I don't know his other songs. I hope the others are as good as the 3 songs that catch my ear's attention. Go Flo Rida!

My writing mood was on. Now it's turned off. And I'm hungry. Gonna grab something to eat. Catcha' later!

xoxo

Labels: ,