Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Wednesday, September 10, 2008
School-sick

It has been 2 months and 10 days already since I go to 68. Since I'm no longer stepping my foot on my previous high school, BiNus. Mann I school-sick again huu. Haha like the word even exists? Seriously I miss Binus so much. I totally miss the uniform. I used to whine about the uniform then, now I realize the whines are unnecessary. I miss the skirt. The short skirt, to be exact. I'll be honest, I think I look much better in Binus' uniform.

And I miss free dress day. I miss dressing up to school every Friday. I mean I had a lotta fun back then. Especially during my sophomore year. Man I miss 10 B so damn much. I miss when we moved to other classes together, the jayus jokes, we spent our recess and lunch together. Awww how I miss our togetherness. I'd trade anything to go back to grade 10 again. 

And second it has been hmm... 3 months and a day (wow) already since I'm crushing on him. Isn't it quite a long period? I've been waiting too long, it makes me keep on thinking whether I should just stop or keep continue waiting. I mean seriously I am single. And being single's supposed to be fun and unburdened. He's the burden and yet I couldn't drop the bomb. So yeah I've been thinking about giving up and just let him stay with his girlfriend. And then us, being friends again. But could I? Or could we?

To tell the truth, I like us better when we weren't as close as we are now. We used to have more fun than we are now. It seems like he's changing. No, our relationship kinda change. The closer we get, the more he'll change. If you can't choose, then just stick with your girlfriend. Don't worry about me. But one thing that I want from you, if you happen to read this post, can we still be friends? And keep sharing stories? Cause I had a lot of fun with you. Before.

xoxo

Labels: , , , ,