Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Friday, October 10, 2008
CIMS Conference Made My Birthday :)

HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY ME :) hihihi

I LOVE CIMS SO MUCH :) They made a conference and then called me to say happy birthday. Omg I was so flattered I almost cry. I was a bit unhappy at first since Rayner, Andrew, and Reuben who were having an msn conference with me just went offline. I was a bit like "what the heeeelll dont they remember my birthday?". I was filled with disappointment at first. Neither one of them said happy birthday to me... at first. Though some other friends wished me a happy birthday through msn, facebook, friendster, and sms. Thank you guys :)

And then suddenly Yella called. Yeay! At least someone from CIMS remembers my birthday. 

Yella: "Hallo nai?"
Naida: "Hai yellaaaa hehe"

But then there was a familiar voice. I asked Yella about that strange voice. She kept on denying that maybe it was from my side. I heard laughs and I had the thought that it was Andrew's voice. Only Andrew. I didn't thought that suddenly... "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NAI!" AWWWWWW I LOVE U GUYS CIMSEY :):) even though Filza and Jon were kind of late joining the conference. And then we chatted on the phone, the 8 of us. Me, Yella, Michi, Filza, Rayner, Jon, Reuben, and Andrew. Random stuffs. It was sooooo crowded pusing sendiri jadinya hehe. Gosh I love CIMS and I miss them so mucch. I hope I can go out with them tomorrow. If I have enough money I would totally treat them something. Wish me luck, people. Hope I have a great birthday-day tomorrow :)

Oh! Happy birthday to Vania and Rino too. We were born on the same day hihi. LC (TOC) ya, No? Hahahaha :)

xoxo

Labels: , , ,