Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Bali in 5 Months

Being a little honest, methinks yesterday's post was a bit exaggerated. The test, which was actually only a small quiz, turned out to be rather easy. There was no essay and I got 90/100.Talk about showing off? :p OF COURSE I'm not flunking chapter 5 that's why! I'm getting well in bio hihi.

So today at school our class gathered with the 10th grader, the international class one of course, during lunch to discuss about our holiday plan on July. It's decided that we're going to Baliiiiii! Wooohooo I'm so excited about it! Cause Bali means shopping spree (!!!), dozens of pictures, a stroll down the beach, and once in your high school year school trip without us having to bring stationary and makes us write pages of report writing what the trip is about. It's pure vacation and it's gonna be freakin awsum! At least my holiday is already planned which means I'll be out of town during holidayy yippie. But the bad news is that my end of grade 11 holiday is only 2 weeks. 14 days :(:( It doesn't even deserve to be called holiday! Before I got into 68 I had 5 friggin weeks of holidaaay. And now it's going down to 2. Take it or leave it x(

Nyways, I miss CIMSeyyy. I miss us hanging out together and sharing some laughs. We totally should go out again, like all of us! I miss kenanga =]

xoxo

Labels: ,