Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Sunday, January 18, 2009
Good Afternoon

So... what do you think about the new background picture and banner? I know it's kinda narcissistic of me to put my pictures on the banner, but it is my self-identity. Huahahahha. Come on I've put some of you guys' pictures on my background, I should get one too, shouldn't I? A special one =D They took me quite some time though to finish it. I was editing it just to kill the time (since I was in a real major need of a boredom-rescuer) but then I just kept on doing it and thought that it might be good for my plain blog's background. And so there goes the final result. I know I don't actually have the permission to change the background and the banner since the layout isn't made by me, I just hope I don't get caught (and hoping that it's not copyrighted!) =/

Weekends are over tomorrow which means my parents are gonna be home. I seriously had a whacky weekends and I hope my next weekends will be fantastic. I'm totally dying to shop. My closet seriously needs some fresh new outfits (Though the last time I shopped was only a week ago :p). 

xoxo

Labels: ,