Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Tuesday, January 27, 2009
A Trip to Dream Land Would Be Nice In Such Situation

My classmates just got their last oct/nov igcse exam results this morning. And frankly, the results were totally not satisfying. I am, indeed, glad that I didn't take the igcse test. I was of course wasn't prepared enough and I probably won't use the igcse certificate in any way tho. So it's rather unimportant. Which leads up  to me worrying about taking some of AS level exams on may/june that will surely drives me nuts. Goshy goshy, IB maybe hard for you guys Binusian, but Camridge's surely is not something you'd call a piece of cake.

=/

xoxo
so not ready

Labels: , ,