Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Sunday, March 1, 2009
Kick Ass

I was supposed to have a girl's day out yesterday but turned out i was ditched by the girls for the guys. HAHA just kidding, I didn't mind hhe. We're lacking of participants in the other hand. So gdo was cancelled.

The second Ichell called to cancel gdo, I contacted Andrew. So instead, I spent my weekend with the cims boys minus Jon. He, as always, bailed on us for uncertain reasons. Jon, jon... you fat liar. We hung at the outdoor seats at Starbucks and had dinner in the food court. Then went to Ratu Plaza for a quick dvd shopping. My weekend eventually ended up great once more =]

Today, I just realized that I inherit quiet a lot of my dad's attribute. I admit I'm a selfish bitch, but h-e-l-l-o? My dad is worst. Man he's a really hard-headed person. And nowadays he could instantly get mad for just a small error. grosh :S

xoxo

Labels: , ,