Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Thoughts Vomit

Had a girl's day out with my girlfriends from 68 yesterday. We watched shopaholic and it was really good. I actually have asked cims to come to ps to meet up but only Michi and Andrew could made it. Despite that Andrew left super early. So while my friends bought mineral water in food hall me and michi headed to fili and talked about stuffs. A lot of stuffs :D 

I have a lot going through my mind and I don't know how I could interpret it. I once kept a secret from my friends, afraid it would burst out into an issue that could ruin our friendship. But turned out not :D I'm so happy that they accept and actually support it. Even though some of them warned me to be careful and all that. It feels so free you know that they all finally know about it, so I don't have to keep any secret from them again. I love them. So much :) I hope when this doesn't work out well in the coming times, it won't intervene our friendship.

I may have done something wrong, something I shouldn't have done. It can be a good thing, but it can also be my risk, my loss, and my regret. For certain people they can see me as a bitch, but it's my decision. And I'm continuing it.

xoxo

Labels: ,