Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Sunday, April 26, 2009
Kelapa Gading Sucks, Believe Me

I keep telling myself "I don't care, I don't give a damn. Cause honey I know nothing's gonna happen." But I can't deny the fact that I care so much and have been thinking about it lately. When as a matter of fact it's not supposed to be something annoying and one that gets on my nerves. I'm just hoping everything that I hear from that mouth is the truth. Cause I don't wanna go all melancholy and shit if things come out messy afterwards. It hurts you know, to have such a pessimistic mind. Especially when your thoughts are in the brink of realizing how real those negativities are. 

Feels like I'm in a race but I've already won first place ...
- Keri Hilson

Haha you know what, don't bother. Just insignificant stuffs that had to leave from my head. Nyways, this is like my first time posting using my phone. Fyi, I am like in a super major boredom although I'm not home right now. Cuman I had to wait for my dad in disc tarra just messing around with my phone and really, it was pretty much sucks. Now I'm at food hall so I gotta go. Ciao bloggers :p

xoxo

Labels: ,