Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Tanjung Lesung = na ah!

I feel like a total douchebag
I feel really bad
I feel really wrong
but in the other hand, 
I feel right
:S

Next week I'll be going to Tanjung Lesung with my school. Which I don't really know whether I should or shouldn't be excited. All I'm excited about is the beaaachh! Meaning I'll be dressed in my summer clothes and photo session! But......................... I haven't mentioned that it is a study tour held by my school. A PUBLIC school. Which means..... I have to dress properly. No shorts, no tanks, no babydolls. Which also equals to sucks and lack of fun! Not to mention, as I heard from some insiders, that 2 female teachers, whose presences are downright unwelcome, will be joining us! They'll be all noisy if we wear improper attire. 

Maaan it'll be a total pain in the ass!!! I'm not really sure if I still wanna join this study tour. It's also only 2 days 1 night, and the first day will be spent in Serpong for a small tour to a place where physics is written all over its place. I rather spend the whole day home watching dvd and eating corn flakes ;p 

So anyone wants to rescue me and bring me to some other places on the 8th and 9th? :)

xoxo

Labels: , ,