Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Saturday, June 13, 2009
CIMS Re-united

One of my girl's turning 17 today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YELLA!!! I know you had a good one since you spent it with cimsey :) sorry I kinda ruined it by forcing you to watch Drag Me To Hell. It's just that since we came in a pack, watching those kinds of movies would be better hehe. Let's just watch Star Trek in DVD ;p 
Thanks for the treat too, Yell! 

I, myself, had a really good time too today. Maan I wish I could've stayed longer. The whole CIMS were there, except Chris who had to leave this morning to Hong Kong. Today was rocking and I totally love it :)

That was like written around more than half an hour ago. I just finished reading gogirl! magazine June edition and was bewildered by its horoscope page. Most of the descriptions are downright accurate! For Libra, the "Hari Baik" and "Warna" are Saturday and pink respectively. Omg that is like totally true since today is Saturday and I was wearing a pink top hahaha and I totally had an awesome time. Call me nora, but this has happened more than once so yeah... go Gogirl!'s horoscope page!

xoxo

Labels: , , , ,