Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Tuesday, June 2, 2009
I Just Can't Let Go of the Past, Sorry

I typed bloggy.com instead of blogger.com just a while ago. How stupid, what did I have in mind? -___-

So about less than half an hour ago I talked with iZong on skype and she showed me this collage that she's gonna display on her birthday dinner. There was this photo of CIMS during our last Friday wearing free dress, when we all coincidentally wore white tops, and happened to be a day after Filza's 16th birthday. It was very sensational, especially the part where she thought the cake that we quietly bought for her, was for Ms. Vivi. She totally had no idea when the cake was brought into the class, she sung the happy birthday song as well! Not knowing that she was singing for herself! Lol. That was quiet a moment :)


There, the clueless birthday girl blowing da candles haha. Love ya!

You guys don't know how I miss this class very much. I had great times, great laughs, and neither one of em can get away from my mind, though we weren't this close back in the first semester. I'd really love to spend the rest of my high school year with these guys again. I don't care how boring it would be, to see the same changeless faces each and every day. Not to see them everyday makes my heart aches cause it makes me remember all those crazy days we used to have together inside and outside the class. Good life.

So sad. I don't get to see them as much as I did before :(


Super kewl classmates with our dearest Ms. Angai


CIMS in white! 
♡♡♡
Superb! A phenomenal coincidence baby! Woo hoo :)

xoxo

Labels: , , ,