Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Where'd He Go?

So if anyone's wondering about AB3 my answer will be: I know nothing. Because I have lost contact with him. So now I won't run after love, I'll just wait for love to run after me. I am so tired with romance. Since I just got out from in a relationship status, going back to single life is so damn great. I am so free and soooo enlightened. I'm not really in a hurry to have another relationship.

But well to be honest, sometimes I see a vision of myself standing besides AB3, as his official girlfriend. Not that I'm obsess with him. I'm just imagining how it feels like to be in a relationship with a different person, who has different personality than the one you had before. How it feels like to be treated differently by someone else. Someone you like, someone you want to be with, someone to spend your gloomy times... Yeah just someone who will makes you smile whenever words come from his mouth. Especially words that are just sweet and silly :) But if we are not made for each other, just made as friends to be exact, then I'll just let this feeling goes away. What comes around, I'll let it comes around. Why do I have to lock it inside my heart when it will just ends up to a heartbreak? It has not break my heart... yet, but I know it will someday. So better off now. If he wants it that way. 

But yes, he did made my days.

Labels: , ,