Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Thursday, June 19, 2008
CIMS

Today is CIMS day out! Well, despite that Andrew can't come; still abroad. Haven't got enough of States yet? Haha jk, Dru :p The only CIMS who's still away. Too bad Dru, you are soo gonna miss all the fun. But I actually have the chance to miss it too. Since last night my dad said that the cars aren't available today. I hope he change his mind. I really want to go. Yella's going to treat us all concerning her birthday (It's not that I want the treat, I just want to go out) last week, the 13th of June. Happy birthday Yellaaaaa! I felt bad for her on her birthday. Most of CIMS weren't at Jakarta. So we couldn't go out. But we're paying baaaack aren't we! We're going out today! That's why I really don't want to miss it.

As a matter of fact, I miss our gathering. Filicium, Kenangan, Reuben or Jon's house, and lots.  I want those conversations we used to converse. I really do miss them :)

xoxo

Labels: , ,