Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Saturday, August 2, 2008
Whatever

I posted the previous post randomly, whilst the song was on. The lyrics' nice isn't it :)

Nyways, today was tiring yet soo memorable. Me and my friends made a plan to throw Jo a farewell party, a surprise one. And yesss we did surprise him! :) Aww how sad, he's going to move to Manilla. I'm no longer a binusian, Jo's moving, life in binus has change... As time passes by, as we get older, life will get more complicated and rocky. I just hope I could take life as it comes. Even if it will knock my guard away and leave me lifeless and hopeless. 

xoxo

Labels: , ,