Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Wednesday, September 24, 2008
BBQ & Della's Turning 16!

Today was absolutely fun. Had a BBQ at Jon's (again) with cims plus Nabila and Ruben's Janice. It wasn't as fun as the previous BBQ since we weren't playing-with-water. It's just... it isn't complete without siram-siraman air. But nevertheless, it was a lotta fun too :) Just like old times. Too bad Andrew had to leave earlier for his grandma's birthday. He didn't get a chance to eat Rayner's spaghetti and Filza's chicken teriyaki. Thanks for cooking us dinner, guys! Hahaha sorry I wasn't too handy. But the foods you guys cook were tasty!

Actually Della celebrated her birthday tonight in Segarra but I couldn't come. The time collided with cims' BBQ. I wanted to come, really. But Cims had planned this BBQ since weeks ago when Della informed me about the treat last night. It was very last minute. Sorry Dell, pengen banget gue dateng. Coba lo bilang dari minggu minggu lalu. Gue kan bisa postpone BBQ nya kalo gitu huuuu. Nvm but happy birthday, Dell! I'll try finding something worthy for you!

We actually took great pictures from our small gathering at Jon's. However... I couldn't upload it to my computer SINCE I lost my goddamn memory card reader! Arghhh it's not in my sister's or my brother's room. It's not in my room either. Please God help me find the card reader. Aww man, too much whining won't help huuu :( 

So last but not least...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DELLA! Happy sweet 16! My cumi friend! =D

xoxo

Labels: , , , ,