Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Good Morning

Thanks to my not-so-dearest friend, Michelle Natalie (jk hehe), I finally have Player's Prayer by Lloyd in my iTunes again. I hope all the playas in the world would stand on their knees to apologize to all the girls they have hurt! =)

Today I'm going to Dufan! Yeay! The last time I go there was last March. Actually CIMS has already made a Dufan plan but it's for next week. Today I'm going with Ichell, Della, Andrew, JP, Julianto, and Aswin. I just realize that whenever Aswin goes to Jakarta, we always go to Dufan with him. When there is Aswin, there is Dufan. Hahaha randomness :p  



Anyway I found a new nickname for my crush! A codename! It's called Noy! You know like AB3 gitu2. So whenever I mention Noy I'm referring to my crush hehe. 

Nyways odiways... I miss you, Noy :)

Labels: , ,