Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Good Times Should Never Go Away

B O R E D

Both pure math and statistics are finished! Though I don't really think I'm gonna nail those 2 papers. The grade A* is sooo off my radar. There's still bio paper 2 and practical and physics paper 1 left. This week's exam is all done so I'm free as a bird. Say goodbye to exams 'til next week :)

I can't wait for June 6th, by the way. Finally I'm going for a night out with my fellas. My Dad better allows me, or else ... I'll be pouting for the rest of my life. Hahahaha but seriously, he really has to allow me cause I'm not gonna miss Filza's birthday dinner. It's been awhile after my precious Saturday days and nights are taken away. I haven't had much fun ever since the 2nd of May, Ivana's birthday. I'm talking about weekends okay, my weekdays are still as fun as they usually are. So please Dad, be a darling and let your daughter here has all the fun she's supposed to have every Saturday night. 

Things I currently miss awfully:
1. CIMS and our usual Friday/Saturday day-night out.
2. Fellas I used to hang out with.
3. Grade 10. BADLY BADLY BADLY! Everyone I'm so closed with were there. Every one of them. Grade 10 is worth every second.
4. Girl's day out and single's day out. Sushi Tei and movies. Totally.
5. Watch movies with my buddies. Haven't done that for quite a while, really. (I kinda miss middle school. A little bit tho)

I used to have so much fun :S

xoxo

Labels: , ,