Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Trapped

About last Thursday, I made it to CIMS day out. I felt bad. I was the one who set the meeting time which is 2 o'clock sharp but I came late about an hour later. It was because of my mom. She had to stop at Arion Mall (can you believe it? I haven't even step on that Mall for years. I don't really think it should even be called Mall. There's no fun!) to buy her handphone's battery. But despite my lateness, we actually had sheer fun later on. We watched Kung Fu Panda which was totally hilarious, not hideous. Sometimes those kind of movies aren't worth to watch. But Kung Fu Panda was okay so yeah we didn't pick the wrong movie after all.

After we finished watching movie we threw a birthday 'party' for Yella. Well not really a party. We just gave her a surprise birthday cake - it's some kind of 10 B's (or let's say, CIMS') tradition to buy birthday cake when our friend is having their birthday - but it didn't really surprise Yella. And frankly, the cake didn't taste so good (Chel, it's Eaton's. Maaf.) seriously. Yella wasn't so surprise either. She knew we were hiding something. So it turned out she figured it out already! Hahaha. In the end of the day, after surprising Yella with the cake, we all hanged out at filicium. It felt like going back to year 10, you know. How I miss 10 B so much. We chatted, we joked, we laughed, etc. It was a hell of a day :)

Quick look to some photos from last Thursday!

Left to right - Yella's head, Rayner, Jon, me, Filza
You can see the cake there! The not-so-tasty cake! :D

Left to right - Rayner, Reuben, Jon, me, Filza, Michi, Yella
More photos here! If you care :)

Enuf of last week's. So todayyy I was trapped in the house again. I should've been at PS today, with Della and Jo. Watching 21 movie, eating sushi at Sushi Tei (or any other restaurants - or could even be food court. But I wanted Sushi Tei), hanging out, etc. But Della couldn't go, no driver, Jo then became lazy. So yeah. Stuck at home. Me. Home. Reading. What a nice holiday. But thanks to the cancelled plan, I finally finished This Lullaby today. It was so boring in the first few chapters. That's why I quitted reading it when I first bought it - last year, I don't remember when. But then I started reading it again 2 days ago and finally got the main idea of the story. And I liked it. Nice one :)

Oh I just loooooveeee, loveeeeee romance stories :)

xoxo

Labels: , , ,