Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Monday, July 14, 2008
School's In

Today is the first day of school. Well, as a new student to be exact. I didn't sleep so well last night. I kept on rolling around my bed. I wanted to sleep at 10, I've prepared myself to go to bed. But then I finally fell asleep at midnight. I was worried about my first day of school as a new student. Especially that I am now going to a public school. Which is a total contradiction of Binus. But today wasn't so difficult. The school isn't so bad though. Beyond my expectation.

Anywaaaay I'm crushing on someone else already! But he is not a piece of cake. Since ... he's got a "situation" (situation refers to some other word :p). It's just that I feel comfortable being with him. But it's better for me to not making any more moves. I know it is a mistake to ever fall for him because of the "situation". But I just can't deny this feeling :)

I miss CIMS. I miss my Binus friends. I miss u all.

xoxo

Labels: , , , ,