Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Sunday, July 27, 2008
Wounded? Na-ah.

I want to sleep. I'm so tired. Been out of the house for the whole day and I haven't had a little bit of a normal rest. I need to unwind a bit. But I can't sleep. I don't feel like sleeping. But I'll sleep after writing this scrap anyway.

Despite of me getting ready to faint, my day was the opposite. It was quite of an excitement. I went to Plaza Senayan with my Binus mates. Plaza Senayan Mall. Like for the zillion time. Me and my friends been hanging there for numerous time. I'm not fed up by going to that same mall for like... every week. With either friends or family. The mall's immensely cozy. Not to mention CIMS' filicium. It's like the best place ever :)

I watched batman today. AGAIN. For the second time. I admit the movie was okay... urr I guess. But it's just kinda boring. I fell asleep for some minutes. I almost had the time to finally relax until Michi woke me up!!! She nudged me and then ta-daaa I woke up when I still wanted to enjoy my cinema nap. Oh well.

Before I end today's lame post, how about another sneak peek of my sucky love life? Yeahh, still stuck with the same taken guy. Surprisingly, on weekdays I've had him out of my mind. Not totally out of my mind. I mean he kinds of like fading away from my thoughts, a little bit. When yet, I know I still like him. But suddenly he showed up again and filled my mind, the whole sector. Maan he ruins my cheery single life. How cool. I thought no one will ever disrupt my normal single life. And now I am back with the ups and downs of a bittersweet romance ;)

... and a bit of wound and pain.

xoxo

Labels: , , , ,