Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Now and Then

I'm so tired right now. It feels like I could sleep for the whole day - but I know I can't. Since yesterday I started my very first day of private lesson at home. It was really tiring and I was really sleepy. But this is for my own good so ya I just gotta enjoy my 4 days in a row private lesson in a week. Lalalalalaaaaaaa. 

Life in 68 has been quite enjoyable. I finally have friends to spend my time with at school. But now and then is different. That is why I also miss my life back then when I was a Binusian. I miss CIMS and 10 B so mucho. Frankly writing, I don't have any intention of going back to Binus. I mean the school's getting suckier each single day. With all the rules that the fvckn principal created, I feel lucky moving to another school. But I miss my frieeeeendsssssssss. I know things won't be the same. Like I said ... Now and then ... ;(

p.s: can't wait for Saturday! :)

xoxo

Labels: , , , ,