Already 17 now ya'll! But still am small and petite. Despite that I've got a big heart and a huge ego. You'll love me as I spill my greatest ups and downs moments here. Have fun reading, potatoes :-)
Naida xoxo

Thursday, April 16, 2009
School Break <3

It's scaring you know, when your mind suddenly thinks ahead about the future. Thinking about what's gonna happen with your social life, education, and a lot others. Earlier at school we had a gathering at the court to do a prayer for the 12th graders since they're about to face UAN next week. I don't know why it's like I suddenly think about me being one of them next year. I'm gonna be a 12th grader in July and must take UAN in April 2010. Which............. is very devastating. Because I'm supah lazy and not a study-freak. Now how about the entrance tests I must take next year to get accepted in several universities? And how about the fact that I actually have no passion in becoming a doctor? I wish life could get easier as time passes by. I want to live life to the fullest. Unburden with no hands tied. Which could and should never happen. Cause what satisfies you comes next after your grieves.  



Soooooo let's just talk about something carefree, shall we? :)

Next week school is off for a week!!! One whole week, dude! Woohoooo. No boring maths, boring chemistry, and humid school atmosphere. I'm gonna fill the week up with movies, laughs, and joy and you, my lovely binusians, will be jealous of me. As jealous as hell is to heaven. HAHAHA. Maan I love school break so much <3 

And yeah, I've been waiting for quite some time for something that is so uncertain...

xoxo

Labels: , , ,